Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ellen Tang <lt...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/05 02:52:57 UTC

Re: [Geronimo 2.1] add a Queue JNDI ref in ejb-jar.xml? sending JMS from an EJB/MDB

Hi,

You can refer to the Geronimo documentation for instructions about all kinds
of deployment plans in Geronimo. This is the link of relevant topics in the
G doc: http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/creating-deployment-plans.html.

Hope it helps.

Ellen