Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/20 02:15:52 UTC

[ApacheDS] Proxied Authorization Control

Any takers to work on implementing the Proxied Authorization Control?  I
think this one will be
easy to implement.  We need it for a few reasons:

* Important for IdM
* Useful when replaying a set of changes from the changelog

Plus I think it's a good way for the admin to poke around and see if his/her
ACI configuration is working.

Anybody?

Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] Proxied Authorization Control

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yes absolutely.  I was thinking of this request of yours as I was typing
this email.  We need to implement this capability and it should not be very
difficult to do.

Alex

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--