Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com> on 2002/12/18 05:15:49 UTC

Missing dependencies on ibiblio

Patrick Lightbody, in a noble effort to get OSCore mavenized,
is discovering that we have a fair number of missing dependencies
on ibiblio.

So, I've added ejb-2.[01].jar.

dIon: you have the only perms to ognl, and he needs some jars for that.
chmod, please.

The jars for jalopy's HEAD plugin seem to be MIA also.

I'll go on a grand jar-moving spree tomorrow if I can get all current
ibiblio folks to chmod g+w everything, so I don't trip over permissions.

Also, logon to IRC and start pasting me URLs of jars to fetch and move.

	-bob

Re: Missing dependencies on ibiblio

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.
Also appear to be missing commons-dbcp-1.1-dev-20021215 for torque (and the
torque plug-in).

-warner

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: