Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/26 05:28:31 UTC

[VOTE] Afkham Azeez as a Synapse committer

Folks,

Azeez has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a while now, and
has been contributed a number of fixes and improvements to the load
balancing and clustering sections of synapse, including the documents and
relevant configuration samples. His contribution seems to continue as we
evolve on advanced load balancing mechanisms and clustered deployments.

Also, he is an Apache WS committer and a PMC member who is very active on
the Apache Axis2 project on which Synapse is based on. He is the primary
author of the axis2-clustering implementation and the synapse community can
completely rely on him for any clustering related development.

You can see his contribution up to now on the synapse community in here [1]
and his contribution in all the apache projects is just massive.

Here's my vote: +1 for making Azeez a committer for Synapse

[1] -
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=24uz0i9ypwsn?query=azeez&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=
<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=186nyg5jij8mc?query=hiranya&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=>
Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
http://wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"

Re: [VOTE] Afkham Azeez as a Synapse committer

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Saminda

Posted by Saliya Ekanayake <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 , I thought he is already a commiter of synapse project.

-Deepal
> Folks,
>
> Azeez has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a while
> now, and has been contributed a number of fixes and improvements to
> the load balancing and clustering sections of synapse, including the
> documents and relevant configuration samples. His contribution seems
> to continue as we evolve on advanced load balancing mechanisms and
> clustered deployments.
>
> Also, he is an Apache WS committer and a PMC member who is very active
> on the Apache Axis2 project on which Synapse is based on. He is the
> primary author of the axis2-clustering implementation and the synapse
> community can completely rely on him for any clustering related
> development.
>
> You can see his contribution up to now on the synapse community in
> here [1] and his contribution in all the apache projects is just massive.
>
> Here's my vote: +1 for making Azeez a committer for Synapse
>
> [1] -
> http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=24uz0i9ypwsn?query=azeez&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=
> <http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=24uz0i9ypwsn?query=azeez&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=>
>
> Thanks,
> Ruwan
>
> --
> Ruwan Linton
> http://wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"
> http://ruwansblog.blogspot.com/

Deepal
http://blogs.deepal.org/

Re: [VOTE] Afkham Azeez as a Synapse committer

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best Regards,
Hiranya

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
> Azeez has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a while
> now, and has been contributed a number of fixes and improvements to
> the load balancing and clustering sections of synapse, including the
> documents and relevant configuration samples. His contribution seems
> to continue as we evolve on advanced load balancing mechanisms and
> clustered deployments.
>
> Also, he is an Apache WS committer and a PMC member who is very active
> on the Apache Axis2 project on which Synapse is based on. He is the
> primary author of the axis2-clustering implementation and the synapse
> community can completely rely on him for any clustering related
> development.
+1
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera

WSO2 - http://wso2.org
http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Afkham Azeez as a Synapse committer

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
+1

Andreas