Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Li Gao <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/15 16:11:49 UTC

[K8S] Spark initContainer custom bootstrap support for Spark master

Hi,

We've noticed on the latest Master (not Spark 2.3.1 branch), the support
for Kubernetes initContainer is no longer there. What would be the path
forward if we need to do custom bootstrap actions (i.e. run additional
scripts) prior to driver/executor container entering running mode?

Thanks,
Li

Re: [K8S] Spark initContainer custom bootstrap support for Spark master

Posted by Li Gao <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! We will likely use the second option to customize the bootstrap.

Posted by Yinan Li <li...@gmail.com>.