Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Warren Goddard <wa...@failsafecanada.com> on 2006/10/06 17:10:32 UTC

incoming inventory

Not sure if it's the verbiage or not but I'm having issues trying to determine where the orders (or purchase orders) for inventory items are located in the Opentaps application. This would be the list of items checked against stock received and referred to on the incoming packing slip/invoice.

 I'm sure I've just overlooked something and appreciate any direction anyone can give me

Regards,
Warren Goddard  MCSE
 Imagetech Consulting
 Cellular: 780.710.9270
 This email powered by Microsoft Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and Microsoft Outlook 2003