Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by 赵德儒 <ax...@163.com> on 2020/12/01 10:27:19 UTC

Could I participate into this email list

Hi Guys, Could I participate into this email list, I would like to join this discussion in the future or others activities, thank you so much.

--

Best,

Axl Zhao

Re: Could I participate into this email list

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
Of course! There is a virtual meetup tomorrow as well I will send you an
invite