Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/02/20 19:30:03 UTC

passing -D values?

is there really no way to pass additional -D switches to the server?  I
can't see any, so unless I'm missing it...

--Geoff

Re: passing -D values?

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
>      $vars->{proxyssl_url} ||= '';
> +    $self->{defines}      ||= '';

oops, make that $vars :)

--Geoff

Re: passing -D values?

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Joe Orton wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 01:30:03PM -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>>is there really no way to pass additional -D switches to the server?  I
>>can't see any, so unless I'm missing it...
>

> Ooh, cool, I tried to add that feature earlier in the week too (and
> didn't come up with a patch as simple as yours :).  Get's my vote!

good to know that not only was I not missing some implementation, but that
others already have a use for it :)

thanks for the feedback.  committed.

--Geoff

Re: passing -D values?

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.
On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 01:30:03PM -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> is there really no way to pass additional -D switches to the server?  I
> can't see any, so unless I'm missing it...

Ooh, cool, I tried to add that feature earlier in the week too (and
didn't come up with a patch as simple as yours :).  Get's my vote!

joe