Posted to user@struts.apache.org by soh syed <sy...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/01 22:27:54 UTC

:misssig message key error

can anyone help me with the following error!
thanks

Missing message for key index.title
	at
org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:242)
	at _0002findex_0002ejspindex_jsp

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: :misssig message key error

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
Your index.jsp file is using ApplicationResources.properties to get
index.title. Check it.