Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Royston Day <rd...@mpc-data.co.uk> on 2007/11/20 18:30:59 UTC

Re[2]: How to develop a HTTPs-based webservice client

Hi Dinesh,

We're currently converting our existing web service to use SSL.

>   Please refer this link
>   http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#ssl_client

I've think that I've set everything up now, based on the above
documentation link.  I've created the necessary certificates and keys
etc.  I've also configured apache (in httpd.conf) and axis2c (in
axis2.xml).

The one question I have at the moment is, to use the https-based
service, is it just a matter of replacing "http://<web service uri>"
with "https://<web service uri>"?

Many thanks,

Royston

re: Re[2]: How to develop a HTTPs-based webservice client

Posted by Royston Day <rd...@mpc-data.co.uk>.
>> The one question I have at the moment is, to use the https-based
>> service, is it just a matter of replacing "http://<web service uri>"
>> with "https://<web service uri>"?
>
> Yes If you have done as the way above link says it is just a matter of
> replacing http with https given that your service endpoint is https
> based.
 >
 > -Manjula.

Thanks for that, I've got it working now w/ client-side authentication.

Regards,

Royston

Re: **JUNK** Re[2]: How to develop a HTTPs-based webservice client

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.