Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/06/28 07:54:19 UTC

Invitation to contribute: July 2018 Apache Board Report for Fineract

Dear Free Fineracters,

The board report for this quarter is due on July 11th.
I've started preparing it; I would appreciate your contributions:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2018-07+July+Report

In particular I need your help filling out the the Activities section.
I would suggest each of the interns write a sentence on their own
activities for that bit.  If you need confluence access to do so, just
ask.

Best Regards,
Myrle

V.P., Apache Fineract

Re: Invitation to contribute: July 2018 Apache Board Report for Fineract

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
I updated the report with some details.

Ed

--