Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Fedi Ben Ali <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/14 17:15:01 UTC

Disable Agent

Hello ,

When we add a host that contains virtual machines to CloudStack,there is an
agent that remove all those VM's.
Is there a solution that allow me disable that agent so i can add the host
without having this cloudstack agent removing all my vM's ??

Thanks.

Re: Disable Agent

Posted by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com>.
If the VMs are running it would remove them

--
Rafael Weingärtner