Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Doyle, Michael J" <mi...@gs.com> on 2003/04/25 19:34:51 UTC

RE: Very basic question - referencing properties

Got it! Thank you!

Having overcome that, I now get the error

	"Unable to resolve expression 'misses' for
common.tapestry.Home@257687[Home]."

I have set up my Home.java file as in the example. Am I missing an import?
Or something else?

My Home.java file is:

package common.tapestry;

import org.apache.tapestry.html.BasePage;

public class Home extends BasePage
{
	public static final int EASY = 10;
	public static final int MEDIUM = 5;
	public static final int HARD = 3;

	private int misses;
	private String error;

	public void detach()
	{
		misses = 0;
		error = null;

		super.detach();
	}

	public int getMisses()
	{
		return misses;
	}

	public void setMisses(int value)
	{
		misses = value;

		fireObservedChange("misses", value);
	}

Sorry to be asking such basic questions; I'm trying to get up to speed as
quickly as possible.

Thanks!
- Mike

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
That's very strange. Could we see the full stack trace?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components