Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Laxman <la...@huawei.com> on 2011/07/30 12:08:37 UTC

RE: yahoo.net build machines

Hi all, any update on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Graves [mailto:tgraves@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:56 PM
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org; Todd Lipcon
Subject: Re: yahoo.net build machines

Its being looked into.

Tom

Re: yahoo.net build machines

Posted by Matt Foley <mf...@hortonworks.com>.
The normal build machines are still down, but it is my understanding there
is a "critical" priority (highest priority) ticket active and the yahoo
infrastructure team is working to resolve it as fast as possible.  I don't
have further information about what the problem is.

However, Giri worked hard yesterday and got a different build machine
configured in the apache domain able to run at least the
Hadoop-0.20.204-Build build, since the 20.204 release vote has been
proposed.  The latest build #20 on that server incorporates the r1152037 fix
for HADOOP-7356, and ran successfully.  A single test failed, but it is
TestHdfsProxy.testHdfsProxyInterface which I believe has a history of
failure.  You can examine the build at

https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/job/Hadoop-0.20.204-Build/lastCompletedBuild/

Since Owen is out of town, I am working on creating a signed build so we can
proceed with community testing and vote.  I'll post to the original "[VOTE]
Release 0.20.204.0" thread when that's ready to go.

--Matt

Re: yahoo.net build machines

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.
Yahoo Ops is working on getting the machines online.

Thanks
Giri

Re: yahoo.net build machines

Posted by Matt Foley <mf...@hortonworks.com>.