Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tom Burton-West <tb...@umich.edu> on 2012/12/13 19:20:30 UTC

How to configure termvectors to not store positions/offsets

Hello,

As I understand it, MoreLikeThis only requires term frequencies, not
positions or offsets.  So in order to save disk space I would like to store
termvectors, but without positions and offsets.  Is there documentation
somewhere that
1) would confirm that MoreLikeThis only needs term frequencies
2) Shows how to configure termvectors in Solr schema.xml to only store term
frequencies, and not positions and offsets?

Tom