Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/10/14 18:31:29 UTC

bugzilla no longer permitting named searches?

attention Theo! ;)

OK, this is odd.  I can no longer create a named search in
http://bugzilla.spamassassin.org/query.cgi ... the only options I get at
the bottom of the "Advanced Search" form are:

    Sort results by: [......]
    [search button]
      x and remember these as my default search options

    Set my default search back to the system default

    --------------------------
    [--]  [----]   [     ]  [Or]   [And]    [Add another boolean chart]

and that's it.  My existing Saved Searches are still there and working --
but they cannot be changed, nor can new ones be created. WTF?

Did we upgrade in the last few months?  Perhaps there's a new config
setting that needs to be set.

--j.

Re: bugzilla no longer permitting named searches?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 09:31:29AM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> OK, this is odd.  I can no longer create a named search in
> http://bugzilla.spamassassin.org/query.cgi ... the only options I get at
> the bottom of the "Advanced Search" form are:
[...]
> and that's it.  My existing Saved Searches are still there and working --
> but they cannot be changed, nor can new ones be created. WTF?

I believe the 2.18 upgrade caused changes to how saved searches are
dealt with, but you can definitely still create/edit/remove.

If you do a new search, goto the bottom of the results page and there'll
be a "remember search as _____" option.  That lets you save new one.
To edit/remove already saved ones, goto "prefs", then "saved searches".

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I could build the best piece of software, and put it in the forest, and