Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jonty Rhods <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 07:43:51 UTC

How to increase maxConnection and maxConnectionPerHost in SolrJ

Hi All,

I have two tomcat on same server. One is for Solr and other is my
application server. I am conneting solr server with solrj from application
server. As I am connecting locally so the default connection seems to be
very less. My server stop responding every few hour only up when I reset
the application server. When I removing the module of search then it
working perfectly. So I think I need to increase the maxConnection and
maxConnectionPerHost. I try following code which I find in the mailing list
but no effect.

I have multi core setup and using seperate connection for each core but
same instance throughout application. I also increase the maxThread to 500
on both tomcat.

please help.

regards
Jonty