Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2010/03/25 09:55:57 UTC

Must I using the spring-osgi-namespace in osgi environment?

Hi:
	camel-osgi component give another a spring osgi
namespace."http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi".
	But if I use the normal
spring-namespace(http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring), it seems works well
too in osgi environment.
	So what's the real different for the osgi namespace?	Must I use
the osgi-namespace in osgi environment?

Thanks any suggestion

Re: Must I using the spring-osgi-namespace in osgi environment?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM, ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>        camel-osgi component give another a spring osgi
> namespace."http://camel.apache.org/schema/osgi".
>        But if I use the normal
> spring-namespace(http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring), it seems works well
> too in osgi environment.
>        So what's the real different for the osgi namespace?    Must I use
> the osgi-namespace in osgi environment?

You should use the regular namespace (do not use the OSGi).
It was needed in the early days of Camel + OSGi. But we have later
implemented a solution that can use the same namespace
in both OSGi and NON OSGi environments.

Its just still around for backwards comp.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/