Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alp Timurhan Çevik <at...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/28 09:25:21 UTC

Tapestry 5

Hello,

I am currently using Tapestry 4 on a project and am considering changing to
tapestry 5. There are a lot of components for tapestry 4, the most important
ones being ajax components, especially being able to use dojo etc.

Is it possible to use dojo with tapestry 5 ? Also is it possible to use
tapestry 4 components with 5 ?

Thank you.

Re: Tapestry 5

Posted by Marcelo Lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so...
but there are lots of good and useful components here

http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-components/

--
Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif