Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Chaudhuri, Hiran" <Hi...@softwareag.com> on 2002/05/14 09:37:04 UTC

RE: Tamino repository

Hi, Serge.

Thank you for that answer. I was on vacation myself now and am just catching
up.

My current repository implementation is not sophisticated, but it did not
require changes in existing classes. Attached you find the classes I created
and the Tamino database schema I used to store the data.

Do you think the issues on the mailrepository are solved? It could then make
sense to change the NNTP code to use them as well. As I have seen so far,
that code heavily relies on files and their formats. Is the other developer
still active so I could contact him/her?

Hiran

Hiran Chaudhuri
SAG Systemhaus GmbH
Elsenheimerstra�e 11