Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "Zhao, John" <yu...@ebay.com> on 2016/02/16 08:09:56 UTC

Do we have document for 2.x-staging?

I can find documents in master branch under website/_dev/.
But there is nothing in 2.x-staging under the same directory.
So do we have documents for 2.x-staging?
If not, when we will have?

--
Best regards,
John Zhao

Cell: +1 (408) 464-5225

Re: Do we have document for 2.x-staging?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Documents now maintained in the "document" branch. The "How to Document"
describes this.

http://kylin.apache.org/development/howto_docs.html