Posted to builds@apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2018/10/04 17:06:00 UTC

disk space or git issues on H30 & H32

I saw on other threads that general disk usage issues should be resolved by a
cleanup job - very nice!

However I've just had jobs fail doing a git fetch on H30 and H32.  I tried
deleting the workspace too, in case the local .git files were messed up somehow,
but it still failed.  Git checkout on H20 worked (after excluding H30 and H32
from the job config).  You can see the git checkout error at
https://builds.apache.org/job/Allura/1352/consoleText

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: disk space or git issues on H30 & H32

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.

> On Oct 4, 2018, at 10:06 AM, Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> wrote:
>
> I saw on other threads that general disk usage issues should be resolved by a
> cleanup job - very nice!
>
> However I've just had jobs fail doing a git fetch on H30 and H32.  I tried
> deleting the workspace too, in case the local .git files were messed up somehow,
> but it still failed.  Git checkout on H20 worked (after excluding H30 and H32
> from the job config).  You can see the git checkout error at
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Allura/1352/consoleText <https://builds.apache.org/job/Allura/1352/consoleText>

Please check the “Delete workspace before build starts” checkbox under Build Environemnt in your jenkins job config. Those 128 errors indicate something is corrupt in the git repo itself (probably from previous disk full issues.) There is plenty of space on H30 and H32 now.