Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com> on 2016/09/20 15:11:45 UTC

Re: Different of publicThreadPoolSize and systemThreadPoolSize

Hi,

as far as I can see no threadpools used in this case

flushThreads = new GridWorker[flushThreadCnt];

writeCache = new ConcurrentLinkedHashMap<>(initCap, 0.75f, concurLvl);

for (int i = 0; i < flushThreads.length; i++) {
    flushThreads[i] = new Flusher(gridName, "flusher-" + i, log);

    new IgniteThread(flushThreads[i]).start();
}

Also, *system *pool is used for cache operations, and *public *is for
map/reduce.

P.s. Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.