Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez <me...@fi.upm.es> on 2011/07/21 10:39:53 UTC

Wrong contents in the JBI and WAR distributions of the 1.3.5 release...

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that the both the JBI and WAR distributions of
the 1.3.5 release

are not properly assembled. Thus, in the “lib” directory you can find that
all the ode-* JAR

files source files instead of the class files. As a result, the shell
scripts included in the “bin”

directory fail, and cannot be used (i.e., I cannot compile my BPELs before
deploying them).

Cheers,

                Miguel

Descripción: Descripción: Logo_OEG

Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez

Ontology Engineering Group

Facultad de Informática - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

C/ Ciruelos, 2, Boadilla del Monte,

28660 - Madrid - ESPAÑA

Phone:

+34 91 336 36 70

Fax:

+34 91 352 48 19

Re: Wrong contents in the JBI and WAR distributions of the 1.3.5 release...

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Miguel,

thanks for the report. I fix the build, recreated the artifacts and
uploaded it again. It will take a while until they have been pushed to
all mirrors.

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de