Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tahir Awan <TA...@descartes.com> on 2002/08/06 18:47:36 UTC

iterate, checkbox and defaults

Hi,

I have two collections, one containing list of options (say colors) and the
other containing list of selected options (defaults). I want to iterate over
the first list and layout checkboxes which have same values as labels and
then some of them are checked based on values from second collections.
So, the first collection can have blue, green, red, white, black and second
can have green, white. It should display five checkboxes with same values
text-labels.
Any idea how can I do that.

P.S. I can change the data structures if required (e.g., merging both
collections into a map with keys=options and values=on/off).

Thanks,
Tahir Awan