Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2017/03/29 11:04:45 UTC

Question about extending authentication modules

Hi guys,

I developed a customized authentication module.

For agent registration with master, parameters could be passed via "--modules".

For framework registration such as spark, kafka and so on, how could I set similar parameters?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux

Re: Question about extending authentication modules

Posted by Yu Wei <yu...@hotmail.com>.
I found the solution now. Using MESOS_ as prefix.