Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Michail Kotsiouros via user <us...@cassandra.apache.org> on 2022/10/04 08:20:29 UTC

RE: Log messages "MUTATION messages were dropped" in system.log

Hello community,
I came across the following post:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/t94jjc4j8dfd9sg5of9283mqcy3y3bgq
This gives me a good explanation of the log. I will try to check the storage of the problematic datacenters. I will coma back if I have any good findings.

BR
MK