Posted to geospatial@apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2019/06/12 12:44:23 UTC

Re: ApacheConNA 2019 Geospatial Track

Hello Georges. Thanks for organizing this track! I'm sorry to be
unavailable this year for proposing Apache SIS talk and hope to see this
event again next year.

    Martin

Posted by George Percivall <gp...@opengeospatial.org>.
Martin,
Part of my opening talk will be a survey of Apache Projects that address geospatial.
Some projects will be addressed in detail by a speaker in the session, e.g., SDAL, but not all will be.
If you send me a couple slides about Apache SIS, I will include them in my presentation with attribution to you.

Same offer to other Apache projects doing geospatial:
If you are not part of the full agenda, send me a slide that summarizes your geospatial aspects and I will present in the opening overview presentation.

George