Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/26 02:44:07 UTC

Re: The State of RocketMQ Streaming Integration

Hi folks,

I'm glad to say that the RocketMQ-Flink module has been merged into master.
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-externals/tree/master/rocketmq-flink

Here is the state of rocketmq streaming integration:
   Module    Status
* RocketMQ-Storm    *Available*
* RocketMQ-Spark    *Available*, *The improvements will be available soon*.
* RocketMQ-Flink     *Available*
* RocketMQ-Serializer(including JSON, Apache Avro)    *Available*, *Not
merged yet*.

And, some new modules on the road:
* RocketMQ-SQL  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-357
* RocketMQ-Beam(Beam IO)

Anybody who is interested in these tasks too, please join me. Let's fight
together.

Thanks,
Xin Wang

Xin

Re: The State of RocketMQ Streaming Integration

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much. Glad to see that more users use and participate in the
bigdata eco-system connectors.

- Xin

> HI Xing,
>

> Cool, some guys have looking for me to ask for help in the RocketMQ Data
> Connector, I am glad to introduce your works to them. Let’s put forward it
> together :-)
>
> BTW, I will merge some updates of the wiki which you have provided.
>
> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling
>
> > 在 2018年4月20日,14:47,Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com> 写道:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Now the improvements for RocketMQ-Storm has been merged into master.
> >
> > Here is the latest state of rocketmq streaming integration:
> >    Module    Status
> > * RocketMQ-Storm    Available
> > * RocketMQ-Spark    Available, improvements patch to be merged.
> > * RocketMQ-Flink     Available
> > * RocketMQ-Serializer(including JSON, Apache Avro)    Available, to be
> merged.
> >
> > Some new modules on the road:
> > * RocketMQ-SQL  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-357 <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-357>
> > * RocketMQ-Beam(Beam IO)
> >

> > Recently, I'm working on the RocketMQ SQL. Hope the initial version can
> be released ASAP. Anybody who is interested in please join me.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Xin Wang

Xin

Re: The State of RocketMQ Streaming Integration

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much. Glad to see that more users use and participate in the
bigdata eco-system connectors.

- Xin

> HI Xing,
>

> Cool, some guys have looking for me to ask for help in the RocketMQ Data
> Connector, I am glad to introduce your works to them. Let’s put forward it
> together :-)
>
> BTW, I will merge some updates of the wiki which you have provided.
>
> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling
>
> > 在 2018年4月20日,14:47,Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com> 写道:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Now the improvements for RocketMQ-Storm has been merged into master.
> >
> > Here is the latest state of rocketmq streaming integration:
> >    Module    Status
> > * RocketMQ-Storm    Available
> > * RocketMQ-Spark    Available, improvements patch to be merged.
> > * RocketMQ-Flink     Available
> > * RocketMQ-Serializer(including JSON, Apache Avro)    Available, to be
> merged.
> >
> > Some new modules on the road:
> > * RocketMQ-SQL  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-357 <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROCKETMQ-357>
> > * RocketMQ-Beam(Beam IO)
> >

> > Recently, I'm working on the RocketMQ SQL. Hope the initial version can
> be released ASAP. Anybody who is interested in please join me.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Xin Wang

Xin

Re: The State of RocketMQ Streaming Integration

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
HI Xing,

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
HI Xing,

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Xin!

These plugins have greatly enriched the RocketMQ community, hope we could
get more feedback from the community about these plugins.

Regards,
yukon

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Xin!