Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lach, Thierry" <Th...@bbdodetroit.com> on 2005/07/27 21:05:12 UTC

New jcoverage plugin?

When is version 1.0.10 of the jcoverage plugin going to be released?
There are three fixes scheduled for it that were closed in JIRA in
October 2004.

This message and any attachments contain information, which may be confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information.  Please be aware that such actions are prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, kindly notify us by calling 1-800-262-4723 or e-mail to helpdesk@bbdo.com. We appreciate your cooperation.

Re: New jcoverage plugin?

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.
Might want to checkout the Cobertura plugin on SourceForge.  I think
it contains those fixes.

--
Jamie Bisotti
Software Engineer