Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by disha talreja <di...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/23 18:47:02 UTC

Request for Contributor Access

AtlasDev,

Please add me as a contributor to Apache Atlas.
Apache Jira Username: dishatalreja

Thanks and Regards,
Disha Talreja
[image: dishatalreja.com] <https://www.dishatalreja.com/>

Re: Request for Contributor Access

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Disha,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Apache Atlas. You now have contributor access in Apache Atlas.

Welcome to Apache Atlas.

Thanks,
Madhan
Apache Atlas PMC

On 7/28/21, 2:16 PM, "disha talreja" <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

    AtlasDev,

    This is to follow up on my previous email.

    I would like to be added as a contributor to Apache Atlas, my Apache Jira
    username is dishatalreja. Please let me know if you need any other
    information from my end.

    Thanks,
    Disha Talreja

Posted by disha talreja <di...@gmail.com>.