Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 01:41:30 UTC

Missing AL headers in tomcat-trunk

FYI, missing AL headers in:

Revision: 1005289

res/ide-support/eclipse/start.launch
res/ide-support/eclipse/stop.launch

test/org/apache/coyote/http11/TestAbstractHttp11Processor.java
test/org/apache/coyote/http11/TestGzipOutputFilter.java
test/org/apache/coyote/http11/filters/TestChunkedInputFilter.java

[Also, tomcat-lite has lots of missing headers]

Re: Missing AL headers in tomcat-trunk

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 7 October 2010 01:51, Tim Whittington <ti...@apache.org> wrote:
>> res/ide-support/eclipse/start.launch
>> res/ide-support/eclipse/stop.launch
>
> These 2 files have licenses in them, the same as the eclipse.* files
> in the same directory. Detection fail?

Sorry, these were left-over files from my testing (they aren't
actually in SVN - the files there are called
(start|stop)-tomcat.launch)

Posted by Tim Whittington <ti...@apache.org>.