Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/19 15:31:25 UTC

2021-10-26 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

If you have anything you want to discuss at next week's meeting, respond to
this email and it's on the agenda.

Rolling over from last week:
- is it time to make the unstable API (4.0) stable?
- what is our next version and when?  6.0.1? 6.1? 7.0?
- We should start thinking about Google Summer of Code 2022

Mailing list thread updates since last week:
- Federations rework blueprint

Also, follow-up on:
- Asked Jonathan Amsterdam about our options to make newer versions
show up on https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues/4380

Re: 2021-10-26 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Thanks Brennan.

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.