Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 22:31:51 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Let's do ACS 4.5 RC4?

Thanks for looking into this. On a side note, is column guest_os_id in
guest_os_hypervisor supposed to be a foreign key to table guest_os? It
seems the guest_os_hypervisor has no constraint on this column.

Re: [DISCUSS] Let's do ACS 4.5 RC4?

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

On Tuesday 03 March 2015 02:38 PM, Abhinandan Prateek wrote:
> Fixed in 4.5 and master, but as Hari pointed out not required for RC as those tables are fixed.

Too late, RC4 was already cut though I think it should not affect it.

Re: [DISCUSS] Let's do ACS 4.5 RC4?

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <ab...@shapeblue.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Let's do ACS 4.5 RC4?

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.