Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/08/08 15:36:35 UTC

Marmotta 3.4.0 help

Hi,

after the not very successful call for help [1], I'd like to get the
attention of the project towards finally getting 3.4.0 released.

In jira we have some issues that require attention [2]. I'm personally
still trying to find time to solve on MARMOTTA-584 branch some of the
integration issues (basically keeping the non-supported databases to keep
working without being interfered by the GeoSPARQL support). Therefore it'd
be very nice is someone else could help with the other issues, specially
MARMOTTA-534, but also MARMOTTA-651 or MARMOTTA-624.

I know most of us we have not much time, but 3.4.0 would be a good
milestone for the project.

Thanks.

Cheers,

[1] https://s.apache.org/d5Ob
[2] https://s.apache.org/marmotta-3.4.0-open-issues

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: Marmotta 3.4.0 help

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 1:42 AM, Rob Atkinson <ro...@metalinkage.com.au> wrote:

> not sure if I'm going to be that productive, not having spent a lot of time
> in the code and only really doing some spot testing of the final build, but
> if i could get a head start into the process of running unit tests
> efficiently outside the full build (i suspect this is just a maven call
> recipe -

Thanks for the help, Rob!

The build is fully based on Maven, but you have all details documented:
https://github.com/apache/marmotta/blob/develop/README.md

> but i also need to find out what fixtures it is working on) on the
> kiwi sparql endpoint and a pointer to just where in the code the magic
> happens I will have a look at 651.

Yes, MARMOTTA-651 is something we need to take a look too.

Let's see how we can move forward with this...

Cheers,

Re: Marmotta 3.4.0 help

Posted by Rob Atkinson <ro...@metalinkage.com.au>.
Hi Sergio,

not sure if I'm going to be that productive, not having spent a lot of time
in the code and only really doing some spot testing of the final build, but
if i could get a head start into the process of running unit tests
efficiently outside the full build (i suspect this is just a maven call
recipe - but i also need to find out what fixtures it is working on) on the
kiwi sparql endpoint and a pointer to just where in the code the magic
happens I will have a look at 651.

Rob Atkinson