Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/15 13:48:17 UTC

How to get involved in JSR-286?

Hi,

I think the pluto project is also heading to the JSR-286 implementation.
I checked the JSR-286 page at JCP, but did not get much information about
the spec.
I wonder if it is possible to apply for a membership in the spec expert
group.

For those who are already in the expert group, would you please give me some
instructions about this?

Thanks

--
ZHENG Zhong
- http://heavyz.blogspot.com/

Re: How to get involved in JSR-286?

Posted by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

I understand that the standarlisation is not a simple process. I don't
expect
to implement something for JSR286 right now. But I would like to participate
in commenting and designing the spec. It will be create if we could discuss
the portlet 2.0 spec on pluto dev list.

BTW, may i request to join the EG as a pluto committer? I would like to get
more involved in this process, and i will be highly appreciated for that.
Thanks.

Regards.

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@apache.org>.
Hi Zheng,