Posted to pubscribe-user@ws.apache.org by "Reddy, Naga" <Na...@ca.com> on 2006/06/26 12:57:30 UTC

Regarding notifications in MUSE

Hi,

I have understood filesystem example of Pubscribe and I am able to get
notifications whenever changes happened to the subscribed topics.

Now, I need to implement same functionality in filesystem example of
MUSE. Actually, I didn't understand notification concept in filesystem
example of MUSE since while converting wsdl to java, muse will not
generate ResourcePropertyValueChangeTopics.xml and there is no
wsrf-config.xml file also in the Muse.

I think muse implements pubscribe.

Please let me know how we can implement notification concept in muse.

Thanks in advance.

- Naga Muni Reddy