Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/01 15:23:30 UTC

Re: Tomcat connections not closing.

Mike-

I would strongly suggest use of Version Control for archiving your
configuration files
server.xml/web.xml and context.xml, catalina.policy, logging.properties,
workers.properties, tomcat-users.xml
In the case of axis you want to archive
axis2.xml/services.xml/modules.xml/services
In the case of struts you want to archive struts-default.xml
struts-portlet-default.xml
In this way you determine at least the version of the configurations (and
hopefully date-time as well as Login)

HTH/
Martin--

Posted by "Roark, Mike" <MR...@orbitz.com>.
Hi Martin,
	We are using version control. That isn't really the issue. The
problem is too much data, not too little.