Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christopher Dodunski <Ch...@christopher.net.nz> on 2019/04/07 05:44:14 UTC

Re: ServerSocket from within Tapestry

Thanks Lance, those two libraries look very interesting!

For now I've successfully implemented Tyrus 'stand-alone' (Grizzly) on my
desktop clent application, and this connects to my Tapestry app via
Tomcat.  However, in the future I would also like to PUSH server-side
state changes out to a dashboard page of the Tapestry app itself (not a
standalone client).  This dashboard page contains several zones, and to be
able to refresh a zone's content from the server would certainly be very
useful.

Which of the two options would you suggest?

Regards,

Chris.