Posted to user@spark.apache.org by or...@cybervisiontech.com on 2015/08/04 14:12:12 UTC

Re: Schedule lunchtime today for a free webinar "IoT data ingestion in Spark Streaming using Kaa" 11 a.m. PDT (2 p.m. EDT)

Hi there!

If you missed our webinar on "IoT data ingestion in Spark with KaaIoT", see the video and slides here: http://goo.gl/VMyQ1M

We recorded our webinar on “IoT data ingestion in Spark Streaming using Kaa” for those who couldn’t see it live or who would like to refresh what they have learned. During the webinar, we explained and illustrated how Kaa and Spark can be effectively used together to address the challenges of IoT data gathering and analysis. In this video, you will find highly crystallized, practical instruction on setting up your own stream analytics solution with Kaa and Spark.

Best wishes,
Oleh Rozvadovskyy
CyberVision Inc