Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk> on 2007/12/31 11:11:35 UTC

No diff using dates?

I cannot see a diff method in the manager api that allows you to
compare the repository between two dates.
Changelog supports it...

Is there a reason for this omission, or should I start working to
remedy this?

Andy

Re: No diff using dates?

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
In a similar bug I have filed SCM-362 as I have found that the update
methods that allow a Date to be passed to specify the version ignore
the date altogether.
Rather frustrating also - I think that Date usage in maven-scm must
not be well tested.

Andy