Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2017/06/21 14:16:32 UTC

Looking for Contributors: Apache Flink meets Apache Mesos and DC/OS

Hi,

we are actively looking for contributors (and anyone interested) for the
Flink DC/OS package, as well as the Mesos Flink framework.

We will have a first meeting to explain the current package and
outline/develop a potential roadmap in the next virtual DC/OS office hours:
https://www.meetup.com/DC-OS-Online-Meetup/events/240919616/

If you cannot make it to this virtual event, feel free to reach out via the
#flink channel in the  DC/OS community slack (chat.dcos.io).

Looking forwards to many cool features around Flink and Mesos/ DC/OS,
Jörg and Till

Re: Looking for Contributors: Apache Flink meets Apache Mesos and DC/OS

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
A quick addition concerning the time. The office hour will take place on
the 29th of June at 10am PST.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.