Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org> on 2016/11/03 23:42:31 UTC

Re: Test failures in Apache Jenkins

Hm.. these links are all broken, were you linking to jenkins logs directly?
They get garbage collected rather quickly.

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.
Yes, those were direct links. The source of *some* failures is probably VM
lags, which were reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12852. I suggest we wait for a
resolution from Infra and see whether it helps and to what extent.