Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Gautham Banasandra <ga...@apache.org> on 2023/05/08 18:08:54 UTC

Nightly Jenkins CI for Hadoop on Windows 10

Dear Hadoop community,

It is my pleasure to announce that I've set up the Nightly Jenkins CI for
Hadoop on the Windows 10 platform[1]. The effort mainly involved getting
Yetus to run on Windows against Hadoop.
The nightly CI will run every 36 hours and send out the build report to the
same recipients as this email, upon completion.
There are still quite a few things that need to be sorted out. Currently,
mvninstall has a +1. Other phases like mvnsite, javadoc etc still need to be
fixed.

[1]
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/view/Hadoop/job/hadoop-qbt-trunk-java8-win10-x86_64/

Thanks,
--Gautham

Re: Nightly Jenkins CI for Hadoop on Windows 10

Posted by Gautham Banasandra <ga...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ayush. Yeah, it seems like the 6 hours limitation is going
to be an issue.Let me pursue the precommit CI setup for
Windows 10 for now.

Thanks,
--Gautham

Posted by Gautham Banasandra <ga...@apache.org>.