Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/30 03:13:53 UTC

how to access oozie web console for kerberosed hadoop

Hi Experts:

I can go to oozie console http://oozieserver:11000/oozie/ when our
hadoop cluster has no kerberos setup.

But after Keberos setup,  I try the same oozie console from IE, i got error:

type Status report

message org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticationException:
GSSException: Defective token detected (Mechanism level: GSSHeader did
not find the right tag)

description This request requires HTTP authentication
(org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticationException:
GSSException: Defective token detected (Mechanism level: GSSHeader did
not find the right tag)).

Can you let me know what configuration steps I need to access the
oozie console ?

Thanks.

Sophia

Fwd: how to access oozie web console for kerberosed hadoop