Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/04 19:05:33 UTC

[Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

HI folks,

WSO2 previously owned stratoslive.com and they willing to transfer it to
Stratos Prolect. IMO, we can used this to host Stratos live demo for
public. Stratos PPMC should maintain this demo.

Here my +1 for getting stratoslive.com to Apache Stratos Project.

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

Posted by Luca Martini <lm...@cisco.com>.
+1
Luca

Posted by "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <je...@cisco.com>.
+1

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
+1

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: [Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 6:47 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>

> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> HI folks,
>>
>> WSO2 previously owned stratoslive.com and they willing to transfer it to
>> Stratos Prolect. IMO, we can used this to host Stratos live demo for
>> public. Stratos PPMC should maintain this demo.
>>
>> Here my +1 for getting stratoslive.com to Apache Stratos Project.
>>
>> --
>> Lakmal Warusawithana
>> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
>> Mobile : +94714289692
>> Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2
> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: [Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Dinesh Bandara <di...@wso2.com>.
+1

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +1
>

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <
> samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Samisa...
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 1:36 AM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> +1.

>>> --
>>> Reka Thirunavukkarasu
>>> Software Engineer,
>>> WSO2, Inc.:http://wso2.com,
>>> Mobile: +94776442007

> Lahiru Sandaruwan
> Software Engineer,
> Platform Technologies,
> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
> blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
> twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus

*Dinesh Bandara*

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
+1

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
+1.

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Software Engineer,

Re: [Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
+1

On 4 April 2014 19:05, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> wrote:
> HI folks,
>
> WSO2 previously owned stratoslive.com and they willing to transfer it to
> Stratos Prolect. IMO, we can used this to host Stratos live demo for public.
> Stratos PPMC should maintain this demo.
>
> Here my +1 for getting stratoslive.com to Apache Stratos Project.
>
> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

Posted by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@wso2.com>.
+1

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

Re: [Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
+1

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
+ 1

Suresh

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Pradeep Fernando.
http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/

Re: [Vote] getting stratoslive.com domain for Apache Stratos Project

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@wso2.com>.
+1.

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
+1

--Tuna

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
+1
Damitha

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:

> HI folks,
>
> WSO2 previously owned stratoslive.com and they willing to transfer it to
> Stratos Prolect. IMO, we can used this to host Stratos live demo for
> public. Stratos PPMC should maintain this demo.
>
> Here my +1 for getting stratoslive.com to Apache Stratos Project.
>
> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692