Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/01 08:49:43 UTC

Container-based Authentication / LDAP-related changes from Vladimir

Hi,

I've just deployed Vladimir 's code onto the Stax environment.
Currently, neither LDAP or container-based authentication is live in
this environment.  I just wanted to provide an opportunity for some
regression testing.

The question is how we can test Vladimir's code in a Internet setting?
Ideal would be to hook into a publicly accessible LDAP? Anyone have
any ideas? I could also turn on container-based authentication on Stax
but we would have to do this without messing up the existing login.

@Vladimir - do you if Tomcat can support both? The normal login page
and another authentication scheme?  Could I turn on MemoryRealm for a
few test users and then have a special URL that we can use to test?

D.