Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Maheshwara prasanna <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/10 08:05:48 UTC

Jetspeed 2 php configuration

I have configured the php portlet as per the read me
document in the php-demo in jetspeed 2 . When i try to
run the portlet i got the following error.

Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for
PHP::php-demoorg.apache.jetspeed.container.window.FailedToRetrievePortletWindow:
No PortletEntity exists for for id phpdemo-1 removing
window from cache.Failed to retrieve Portlet
Definition for PHP::php-demo

please let me know how to make it to run

Re: Jetspeed 2 php configuration

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.
Wiadomosc od Maheshwara prasanna z 2005-11-10 08:05 brzmiala:

> I have configured the php portlet as per the read me
> document in the php-demo in jetspeed 2 . When i try to
> run the portlet i got the following error.
>
> Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for
> PHP::php-demoorg.apache.jetspeed.container.window.FailedToRetrievePortletWindow:
> No PortletEntity exists for for id phpdemo-1 removing
> window from cache.Failed to retrieve Portlet
> Definition for PHP::php-demo
>
> please let me know how to make it to run
As far as I remember (I did it a few months ago), the problem is a
definition of the webapp in the deployment descriptor. Check if it
should be "PHP::php-demo" or "php::php-demo" (something like this, not
sure).

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki