Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Aleksandr Yampolskiy <ya...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 14:10:56 UTC

Solaris

Hi,

Sorry for repeat email but was wondering if anyone got Thrift working on
Solaris for c/c++

Re: Solaris

Posted by Rush Manbert <ru...@manbert.com>.
Hi Aleksandr,

I think that the short answer to your first question appears to be
"No, we haven't tried it on Solaris.", and there certainly aren't any
Solaris binary distributions available. (Are there any binary
distributions available?)

The easiest thing for you to do is probably to just download the
source code distribution and try to build it, using the information
available here:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/

Best regards,
Rush