Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Jeppesen <je...@corp.earthlink.net> on 2001/12/04 20:36:41 UTC

Changing the servler directory....

When you install Tomcat the default servlet directory is under the
examples directory....how do I change which directory I'm storing my
servlets in?

-SJ

Re: Changing the servler directory....

Posted by Carlos Telleria <ct...@aragob.es>.
servlet directory under examples directory is only one directory in the
examples application tree. Each webapp has its own servlets under its
own directory tree. You must store your servlet classes under
WEB-INF/classes (or WEB-INF/lib if jars) under your webapp directory,
and then declare and map them in the corresponding web.xml.

Look at docs and examples/WEB-INF/web.xml about how to declare and map
servlets.

Re:

Posted by Nikola Milutinovic <Ni...@ev.co.yu>.
John M. Corro wrote:

> I wanted to give everyone a heads up on a virus that made it's way on to one
> of the other mail lists.  The virus has the following format:
> ------
> How are you ?
> When I saw this screen saver, I immediately thought about you
> I am in a harry, I promise you will love it!
> ------
>
> the attachmed virus is 'gone.scr'.  The virus is documented on the main page
> at www.antivirus.com

Well, guys kepp your "shields up". Just to confirm the seriousness, we're
catching 10-20 viruses in our incoming mail every day, mostly "W32/Magistr-A/B"
and "W32/Badtrans-B". Thank God we have the AV up and running on the incoming
mail server.

Nix.